- Success Impex Private Limited, is the solution provider
- Implemented more than 10MW of residential solar projects.
- This company has more than 19 years of experience in this field.
- Total Plant (6kW) cost is INR 354,000/- in Delhi, UP, Rajasthan, Punjab, & Haryana
- Total Plant (6kW) cost is INR 361,116/- in Uttarakhand, HP, J&K and Assam
- INR 3000 will be charges extra for site visit, documentation and file submission charges.
Government (Central / State) Subsidy (Under Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme)
- Solar Subsidy of INR 65,646 in Delhi, UP, Rajasthan, Punjab, & Haryana from Central Government.
- Solar Subsidy of INR 79,479 in Uttarakhand, HP, J&K and Assam from Central Government
- Subsidy amount is over and above the offered price and will be credited in consumer account from MNRE within 2 months of Net Metering.
Net Plant cost for Consumer (in INR)
Solar Plant Details.
- Earthing Kit (both AC and DC side) with Grounding minerals, Eathing wire, electrode and strips and Lightining Arrestor
- Distribution Box (2 input 2 output) with IP65 & IP67 outer body with all the accessories required
- AC Distribution Box (1 phase) with IP65 & IP67 outer body with all the accessories required
- DC Copper flexible Cable ; Size 50 meter; Make: Poly cab/ Finolex / Equivalent
- AC Copper flexible Cable ; Size 50 meter; Make: Poly cab/ Finolex / Equivalent
- Solar Module Mounting Structure GI/MS for supporting the Solar Panels for RCC and tin sheet roof.
- Normal rooftop structure, without elevation considered.
Warranty / Support
- Panel Warranty - 25 Years
- Solar Inverter with 5 Years Warranty from the Inverter Manufacturer
- On-Site Plant - 10 Year AMC Support.
- For ths subsidy and Net Metering, consumer to provide documents like Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Property Proof, Passport SIze Photo, Mobile & EMail, Roof Photo.
- Booking payment of INR 2500 will be adjusted in total plant cost.
- 90% Advance after the inspection.
- 10% after the system commissioning and before the net metering
- Plant commissioning shall take 2-3 weeks in Delhi NCR and 4-5 weeks in other areas.
- Net Metering shall take 4-5 weeks after the plant installation.
Finance Scheme Details (Optional)
- Available for independent houses, industrial and commercial premises
- Minimum for 3kW solar plant to 5 MW solar Plant i.e. INR 1.5 Lacs to INR 10 crores
- Processing Fees <=1%
- CIBIL Score > 650
- Business Vintage > 2 Years
- Collatoral not mandatory
- Financing upto 70% of Plant cost
- Rate of Interest - 9-12%
- Repayment term - Maximum 5 years (including 3 months moratorium period)
- List of Documents - Last 3 years ITR, GST Return (Last Year), KYC DOcuments, 6 Months Electricity Bill, 12 Months Bank Statement, Vintage Proof - Incorporation Certificate, Ownership Proof - Latest Property Tax Bill + Paid Receipt.